The privacy and security of customer data is as important to Delta Dental of Wisconsin as it is to you. Physical safeguards, procedural controls, and data access controls protect your data from unauthorized attempts of intrusion.
To report a breach or security incident, please email us at email@example.com
Some portions of this site are restricted and require authorization for access. Unauthorized use of or access to these areas is prohibited. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of, or access, to such areas may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Attempts to access such areas without authorization may be viewed, monitored and recorded. Any information obtained may be given to law enforcement organizations in connection with any investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on this system. If you are not an authorized user of such areas or do not consent to continued monitoring, you should not attempt to access such areas.
Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties
Delta Dental of Wisconsin uses reasonable efforts to assure the accuracy of the information on this website and periodically updates the information. However, Delta Dental of Wisconsin disclaims any responsibility to update this website to reflect events or circumstances occurring after the original posting. Delta Dental of Wisconsin provides this website on an "as is" and "as available" basis, takes no responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy or applicability of the information, and disclaims all warranties, express or implied. Delta Dental of Wisconsin does not represent that the functions or operation of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this site, its servers, or any e-mail sent from Delta Dental of Wisconsin are free of viruses or other harmful components. Delta Dental of Wisconsin will not be liable to you for any damages whatsoever that result from (a) your use of or your inability to use this website or any content found on this website or (b) the unauthorized access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data. Delta Dental of Wisconsin also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to your computer equipment or other property caused by any virus as a result of your access to, or your downloading of any materials from this website.
Delta Dental of Wisconsin Insurance Products and Services
The information and materials provided on this website are intended for general reference only. They do not describe all of the terms, conditions, and exceptions applicable to Delta Dental of Wisconsin insurance products and services. All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions contained in the insurance policies issued. Insurance product availability and coverage terms and conditions may vary based on your individual circumstances and on the state laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside. The products and services offered on this website are only available in jurisdictions where Delta Dental of Wisconsin has a certificate of authority to write insurance.
Delta Dental of Wisconsin realizes how important it is to provide a secure communication channel for its customers; therefore a number of methods and technology are deployed to make this happen.
Login and Password
- User Identification – Every user will have a unique log in and password to access his or her own account. Without proper identification, access to the system is denied.
- Time-Out Feature – Timeout feature will automatically end your session after a certain period of inactivity. This is to stop an unauthorized person from using your ID if you forget to log out.
- Account Lockout After Three (3) Attempts – This feature prevents an unauthorized person from logging into your account by guessing your password.
- 128-bit SSL Encryption Technology – Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology converts the information between your computer and our server into an unreadable format. This ensures security of the transmission.
- Top Notch Security Technology to Protect the Server – The server that runs our website is protected from unauthorized access and/or a malicious attack with the latest firewall and anti-virus.
Some portions of this website are protected and require a user identification code and password for access. Your login and password provides you access to these restricted website sections. In accessing these restricted website sections you agree to the following:
- Maintain a secure password.
- Your login and password allow access to sensitive information and you will keep it confidential and secret.
- Do not allow another person to use your Login ID/password.
- Using a login and password that does not belong to you is prohibited.
- Delta Dental of Wisconsin is authorized to act on instructions received under your login and password without any requirement to question those instructions.
- Delta Dental of Wisconsin is not liable for any unauthorized access to this website using your login and password that is not directly due to the gross negligence or intentional misconduct of Delta Dental of Wisconsin.
- You will notify Delta Dental of Wisconsin immediately if you believe someone else has learned your login and password or if you believe an unauthorized access to Delta Dental of Wisconsin or your personal information has occurred or may occur.
Some portions of this website allow you to grant access through a user identification code to your employees. It is your responsibility to monitor this access and terminate when appropriate.
Delta Dental of Wisconsin may block access to its online services without prior notice to you if it believes your password is being used by someone other than you or if any unauthorized access to your personal information has occurred.
Delta Dental of Wisconsin may terminate the right of any user to access the website at any time, with or without cause, at Delta Dental of Wisconsin’s sole discretion and without notice.
Email submissions over the Internet may not be secure and are subject to the risk of interception by third parties. Please consider this fact before emailing any information. You agree not to submit or transmit any e-mails or materials through the website that:
No Solicitation or Advice
- Are defamatory, threatening, obscene or harassing;
- Contain a virus, worm, Trojan horse or any other harmful component;
- Incorporate copyrighted or other proprietary material of any third party without that party's permission;
- Otherwise violate any applicable laws.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, the information appearing on this website is provided to you for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or buy any product or service that is referenced or described on this website. If Delta Dental of Wisconsin expressly offers to sell or buy a product or service on this website, the offering is specifically limited to the jurisdiction(s) in which the offer or Delta Dental of Wisconsin has the authority to make the offer and be bound.
Nothing on this website should be construed as rendering tax, legal, investment or accounting advice.
Unless otherwise expressly set forth herein, Delta Dental of Wisconsin makes no representation that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in any location. If you choose to access this website, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Trademarks and Copyrights
All trademarks, services marks, trade names, logos, and icons are proprietary to Delta Dental of Wisconsin. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of Delta Dental of Wisconsin.
Images displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Delta Dental of Wisconsin. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by Delta Dental of Wisconsin in writing. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.